Library Hours−Fall 2016
Director of Library Services
Library - Ticonderoga Campus
Our subscription databases are licensed to the college through a number of sources. For more information how our databases are funded, please contact Brian O'Connor, Interim Director of Library Services: email@example.com.
This guide was adapted by former library director Linda Larkin with permission of Mary Ann Weiglhofer.
Research help is available through online chat 24 hrs/day, 7 days/week.
Not sure where to get started with your research? Check out some of our more popular databases on campus.
Search our catalog to locate books, films, and other materials in our libraries.
If NCCC doesn't have the item(s) you need, you may request them through INTERLIBRARY LOAN. Contact a librarian with your request--or do it yourself using the following steps:
- Search WorldCat for what you need.
- Click on the record for the item you're interested in.
- Look for the option to "Borrow this item from another library (Interlibrary Loan)". Or look for the "ILL" icon on upper left of the toolbar.
- This should generate a request form, with required fields marked with asterisks. Complete the required fields, making sure to indiciate whether your campus library is Saranac Lake, Malone, or Ticonderoga.
- When your book arrives, notification will be sent to your NCCC email account.
**Note: To request a journal article through interlibrary loan, please ask for assistance.
Get Help with Writing and Citation
"A Message from Our Sponsor (Why you should use the Library!)"
A commercial by Luke Eckert for BUS 214
New Additions to the Collection Online & in Print
Remember, we welcome and appreciate your suggestions and purchase requests!
Databases by Catagory
Chronicle of Higher Ed
We have full online access to The Chronicle of Higher Education from campus, your home, or mobile devices. Please contact a library staff member for our username and password.