Library Hours−SPRING BREAK; March 20-24, 2017
Our subscription databases are licensed to the college through a number of sources. For more information how our databases are funded, please contact Brian O'Connor, Interim Director of Library Services: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This guide was adapted by former library director Linda Larkin with permission of Mary Ann Weiglhofer.
Research help is available through online chat.
Not sure where to get started with your research? Here is a sample of some of our research databases. For a complete list of our databases, look for the "Databases A–Z" tab, above.
Search our catalog to locate books, films, and other materials in our libraries.
If NCCC doesn't have the item(s) you need, you may request them through INTERLIBRARY LOAN. Contact a librarian with your request--or do it yourself using the following steps:
- Search WorldCat for what you need.
- Click on the record for the item you're interested in.
- Look for the option to "Borrow this item from another library (Interlibrary Loan)". Or look for the "ILL" icon on upper left of the toolbar.
- This should generate a request form, with required fields marked with asterisks. Complete the required fields, making sure to indiciate whether your campus library is Saranac Lake, Malone, or Ticonderoga.
- When your book arrives, notification will be sent to your NCCC email account.
Get Help with Writing and Citation
"A Message from Our Sponsor (Why you should use the Library!)"
A commercial by Luke Eckert for BUS 214
Databases by Catagory
Chronicle of Higher Ed
We have full online access to The Chronicle of Higher Education. Please contact a library staff member for our username and password.