Library Hours−FALL SEMESTER 2017
Friday: 8:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m.
Director of Library Services
Library - Ticonderoga Campus
Senior Library Clerk
Get Research Help from Off Campus
Librarian is not on our staff, but is able to link to our resources to offer assistance.
Research help is available through online chat.
NEW! Films on Demand Database
24,989 titles and growing! Click on logo above to access log-in page.
Contact NCCC Library staff for our Username & Password.
Not sure where to get started with your research? Here is a sample of some of our research databases, where you can find journal articles and other sources. For a complete list of our databases, look for the "Databases A–Z" tab, above.
If NCCC doesn't have the item you need, you may request it through INTERLIBRARY LOAN. Contact the library with your request--or do it yourself using the following steps:
- Search WorldCat (a database listed in "Databases from A-Z") for what you need.
- Search for the item you are interested in.
- Click on the item you're interested in.
- Look for the option to "Borrow this item from another library (Interlibrary Loan)".
- On the request form, complete the required fields and submit it.
- When your book (or other item such as an article) arrives, notification will be sent to your NCCC email account.
Get Help with Writing and Citation
Databases by Catagory
Chronicle of Higher Education
We have full online access to The Chronicle of Higher Education. Please contact a library staff member for our username and password.
The library also has a print subscription shelved with our newspapers.